Wednesday 2 January 2013

Personal Addition

My friends... the most important people in my life.  I thought I would do a personal addition about my friends.  Without my friends, honestly I don't even know where I would be today.  They are always there and I would probably die without them.  For the most part, my school friends I have known for years.  Some as early as grade 1, others I have met along the way.  I love all of them so much!!  I have truly had great times with my friends, to be honest I don't think it matters where we are or what we are doing, we always manage to enjoy ourselves.  I really hope that we will all always stay close friends and try to get together a lot.  I hope that we will so so even once we get to university or have jobs and start to go our own ways.  I hope to never lose a friend throughout my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment